We’ve got big plans for 2023, plans that require a full-time, Mid-weight designer to join our growing team.
We’re looking for someone with a cracking portfolio — that shows off their talent, ideas and creative thinking. Someone who wants to create world-class work for world-class brands, has passion for every opportunity, and has the desire to push every brief to the next level.
Someone who is a confident communicator, who can articulate their ideas both internally to the team and externally to our clients — and has strong opinions (loosely held).
Someone who will work alongside our design team to translate creative strategy into standout creative across the full breadth of a brand, and who is just as comfortable starting from scratch as developing designs based on feedback.
Tldr; someone with a portfolio bursting with ideas who wants to take the next step in their career.
What we want from you:
— Experience. 3–5 years in a hands-on role creating brands (and ideally some packaging).
– Enthusiasm. We want someone who’s as excited about our work as we are.
– Creative flair. Scare us. Excite us. Inspire us.
– A voice. Someone who’s not afraid to be vocal, to challenge us, and to contribute ideas.
– Initiative and ambition. We want someone who can hit the ground running, brief in hand.
– A finger (or 10) on the pulse. We want someone who is curious about the wider world — not just their own.
— Intuition. Know when to follow the rules, and when to smash them to pieces.
What we want from the role:
– Create and develop stand out creative work.
– Support the creation of internal strategic processes.
– Work cohesively with the wider team.
– Help support and develop junior team members.
– Provide timely and constructive feedback to help move projects forward.
– Confidently present work and ideas to both the internal team and clients.
– An eye for craft and attention to detail.
— £25,000 — £33,000 (DOE)
Worth bearing in mind:
We’re open minded. We’re looking for the person — not the job description. So if you’d like to be part of our team, we want to hear from you. You might be just what we’re after... we just didn’t realise it.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to apply, or you'd like more information on the role, send your C.V. to email@example.com